Paytm OTP Bypass Trick – Log in, register, recharge, transfer wallet cash money or to find Paytm offers without phone verification through one-time password on your registered mobile number. For security purposes, Paytm integrated two-step verification system to protect unusual activities, however, it’s not always possible to verify Paytm account using OTP passcode because one account can also be used by other members of the family.
Whenever a user tries to log into his/her Paytm account on the Paytm website or mobile responsive website, the system automatically sends a one-time password on user’s registered mobile number and asks the user to enter that Paytm OTP code.
Why You Should Try to ByPass Paytm OTP Authentication.
- Just in case you have lost your registered mobile number.
- When you are in hurry and want to use Paytm without wasting any single minute.
- When you are frustrating to verify mobile number each time you log into your Paytm account.
Here we are introducing you with a Paytm trick about how to use Paytm account without phone verification.
Paytm OTP Bypass Trick to Login, Recharge & Transfer Cash Without Phone Verification
This Paytm OTP Bypass trick is working fine, however, earlier method of Paytm OTP bypass tweak was stopped by Paytm.
Using an earlier version of Paytm app, you can skip Paytm OTP verification process. Lets how it works.
- Go to the settings of your smartphone and open App Manager.
- Look for the Paytm App and tap on uninstall.
- Now free download and install the old version of Paytm app.
- Sign in to your Paytm account without OTP.
- Disable the Mobile Data & WiFi.
- Launch the newly installed app and go to wallet option.
It’s done! Now enable your internet and start using Paytm without OTP verification. The app will not ask you to enter the one-time password which sends to the registered mobile number.
Skip Paytm OTP Verification on its Official Website
Go to Paytm Auth Link and enter email ID and password associated with your paytm account.
After entering your login details, click on Secure Login button. Here you will see a blank white page.
Now visit Paytm.com
You will find yourself already logged into your Paytm account without OTP authentication.
NOTE: As per users comments on other resources, this trick to bypass paytm OTP mobile verification via the website is no longer working.
How to Bypass Paytm Mobile Verification via PayOye App
This trick is working fine as per reviews. Using the method, you can log in, recharge or transfer money without OTP SMS verification.
To try this method, you will need to install an extra application on your Android smart device.
- Install Payoye app from Google Play Store.
- Register a new account in this app and verify your mobile number via one-time password code.
- Once your number is verified, just click on recharge option.
- Enter your mobile number, telecom operator, and recharge amount.
- Choose Paytm Wallet as the payment selection mode.
Simply fill your registered email ID and password. Now complete the transaction and you’re done. Doesn’t required to enter any OTP.
Key Points to Remember While Using Paytm OTP Bypass Trick
- This Paytm trick is important for those who don’t want to waste their time on OTP verification process. This post is also useful if someone has lost their mobile and wanna use Paytm services without verifying their contact number.
- This paytm OTP bypass trick uses a third party app, hence we don’t guarantee of any security issue.
- This guide is just for information purpose. We would not be responsible for any illegal or unauthorized activity on your Paytm account.
It is recommended to Use Paytm App to get rid of OTP verification. The Paytm mobile app doesn’t ask to verify registered mobile number each time you log in.
Hope this trick is working fine. If you think this is useful for others also, please share it on your social profiles and don’t forget to give your views via comment below.